We also deliver a range of community and mental health programs across Frankston, Mornington, Rosebud and Hastings.
Our Services and Clinics
We provide care for local residents from birth through to end of life care, and a comprehensive range of sub-specialties including emergency medicine, intensive care, obstetrics and gynaecology, aged care, rehabilitation, oncology, mental health, and care in the home.
Building on our strong foundations of teamwork and continuous improvement we will be a recognised leader in the provision of person-centred care.
Building a healthy community, in partnership.
Our values guide the way we work together to achieve our vision and mission.
- Service – we serve our diverse community by providing accessible, responsive and personalised care
- Integrity – we are open honest, just, reasonable and ethical in our relationships
- Compassion – we understand the needs of those we serve and respond with care
- Respect – we champion the rights of individuals to be in control of their lives and be treated as equals
- Excellence – we hold ourselves accountable for achieving the best health outcomes for individuals and our community
Our Strategic Priorities
We have seven key strategic priorities:
- Person Centred Care – we treat each person as an individual and involve them in their care
- Timely and appropriate healthcare – we provide the best of care, when and where it is needed
- Partnering with the community – we involve consumers to deliver the right healthcare for our community
- Our workforce – we are driven by our values and empower our people to be the best they can be
- Safety and Quality – we deliver safe, effective care and embrace innovation
- Learning, teaching and research – we foster a culture of research and continuous learning to improve patient care
- Sustainability – we manage our resources efficiently and find new ways to fund future needs