Our Plans and Priorities
Hunter New England Health is committed to delivering high quality health care to the community. Our plans and priorities reflect this commitment and emphasise the importance of being good stewards of public funds.
The Hunter New England Local Health District Strategic Plan: Looking forward to 2021 defines our strategic priorities for the next three years. The Strategic plan is reviewed annually and revised to reflect our current priorities. The plan is designed to be a roadmap that esures we deliver high quality care to our communities, support our talented and dedicated staff, and position the organisation for the future.
The Strategic Plan reflects the health priorities of the NSW State Plan and aligns with the Service Agreement between Hunter New England Health and the NSW Ministry of Health. It also supports the principle of Excellence. Every patient. Every time.
- Hunter New England Health Strategic Plan: Looking forward to 2021 (pdf 9mb)
- One-page snapshot of HNE Health’s strategic priorities (pdf 536kb)
- Hunter New England Health Service Agreement 2018-19 (pdf 2mb)
- Data supplement for 2018-19 Service Agreement (pdf 4mb)
- Explanatory Notes for Schedule C – Budget (pdf 2mb)
- Calvary Mater Service Plan Agreement 2017-18 (pdf 1mb)
- Hunter New England Health Overall Budget Allocation 2018/19 (pdf 382kb)
- Hunter New England Health Budget Allocations 2018/19 for individual facilities/services (pdf 1mb).
- Hunter New England Health hospital budgets 2018/19 (pdf 368kb)
NSW Health Annual Report
The Annual Report outlines the functions and activities of NSW Health, the Local Health Districts and the other controlled entities over the 2014-15 financial year.
The Annual Report is published on the NSW Health website.
- 2014/15 Hunter New England Health GIPAA report.
- 2015/16 Hunter New England Health GIPAA report.
View our major building projects